Branding is more than making sure you’ve got your logo in every Word doc, it's about articulating your story – visually and verbally – to make you stand out, to make you memorable.
A strong brand commands a premium, draws loyal clients and elicits credibility. No matter if you need a simple brand refresh or a complete overhaul we can help.
Visual brand refresh
If it’s time to refresh your brand image then we can help. We liken it to updating a dated kitchen; simple changes have a huge impact on the overall value. A typical visual brand refresh includes:
- Font family definition and treatments
- Image gallery creation (stock or custom) and treatments
- Updated collateral templates such as PowePoint presentations, letterheads and email signatures.
- All captured in a brand guideline document
Complete brand overhaul
Following on with the renovation theme, a complete overhaul or creation is like gutting a house, adjusting the floor plan and completely making over the interior colours – same house, different look.
With brand overhauls and creations we'll help you first get clear on what your story is, what makes you different, and how to position yourself in the mind of your customer. From there we'll help you articulate it through a number of ways:
- Brand essence
- Writing style guide
- Messaging tools (company description, product / service descriptions, audience messaging – short and / or long versions)
- Boiler plate and tag lines
- Font family and treatments
- Image gallery (stock or custom) and treatments
- Website creative guidelines
- Updated collateral templates
- Marketing template guidelines (eg, ads, event stands, banners)
- Event materials – guidelines
- Updated corporate stationery (business cards, letterhead etc)
- Product / service naming structures
“Maturing is about taking a more strategic approach, that achieves better margins at a
lower cost of sale.”
- Market Measures research 2016