Branding is more than making sure you’ve got your logo in every Word doc, it's about articulating a story – visually and verbally – There's only one of you and if you showcase it right, you'll stand out from the crowd.
A strong brand commands a premium and draws a loyal database of clients while maintaining credibility. Sway specialises in everything from a simple brand refresh to a complete overhaul; working with you and what we know about your market.
Complete brand overhaul or creation.
With brand overhauls and creations we'll help you first get clear on what your story is, what makes you different, and how to position yourself in the mind of your customer. From there we'll help you articulate it through a number of ways:
- Brand essence
- Writing style guide
- Messaging tools (company description, product / service descriptions, audience messaging – short and / or long versions)
- Boiler plate and tag lines
- Font family and treatments
- Image gallery (stock or custom) and treatments
- Website creative guidelines
- Updated collateral templates
- Marketing template guidelines (eg, ads, event stands, banners)
- Event materials – guidelines
- Updated corporate stationery (business cards, letterhead etc)
- Product / service naming structures
Visual brand refresh.
We liken it to updating a dated kitchen; simple changes have a huge impact on the overall value. A typical visual brand refresh includes:
- Font family definition and treatments
- Image gallery creation (stock or custom) and treatments
- Updated collateral templates such as PowePoint presentations, letterheads and email signatures.
- All captured in a brand guideline document
“Maturing is about taking a more strategic approach, that achieves better margins at a
lower cost of sale.”